JFox1.0 English Document
The Document describe setup and use method of JFox ，and then simply describe EJB application develop、compile 、debug 、deploy 、execute process and may appear some problems。
Document write reference from JFox project design,work,use documents，If you have any correct and advice,Please tell us.
- inherit Jboss container all excellence :)
- JFox Characteristic one,a meta class replaces ejb-jar.xml so development can be simplified.
- JFox integration Tomcat，client can invoke EJB on JFox from servlet
- Comparing with jboss , JFox TM provide better capacity.
- JFox datasource supports all databases that can provide XA specification drivers.
- JFox deploys EJB components according to the Meta class in EJB jar file,
please make sure that every EJB has a Meta class with it
- JFox uses the invoke style of protocol late-decided,can change invoke protocol dynamic
- JFox only supports JRMP and Local protocols now, the more protocols such as SOAP HTTP IIOP will be supported in future editions.